Aerospace/Defense – Maritime
Available from Northwire Inc.
Partner with the cable manufacturers at Northwire for custom cables and MIL-Spec wire solutions for U.S. Navy, shipboard and commercial maritime applications. ABS and USCG compliant, NWI marine cable is a top performer in extreme environments. NWI wire and cable innovative solutions for marine electronics meet military specifications and are built to meet or exceed your most challenging project requirements.
Northwire’s marine cable is space-efficient, lightweight and waterproof, featuring:
• Power, control, communications with high data speeds and shipboard instrumentation
• Arctic rated | Wet Use | Oil, Chemical and UV Resistant
• Weld Flash and Weld Slag Resistant
• 1,000 Hour Weatherometer Compliant options
• Flame resistant, Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) cable designs
• Complimentary application analysis
• Rapid cable prototyping for time-critical needs
• UL Listed, CSA Certified and STOW and STOOW power cables
• ANSI, CE, IEEE, ABS, USCG, RoHS2 and REACH options available
• ER rated cables
• Battle-proven and rigorously tested
• AS9100C:2009 certified with CAGE Code 7V821
• EAR and ITAR registered
Need custom-engineered copper wire components? Northwire offers design-to-deliver in five days or fewer with NWI EXPRESS. Collaborate with subject matter experts leveraging decades of experience to design custom cables for your demanding maritime applications.
Northwire offers Made-in-the-USA products.